Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you Victoria


Welcome to all of Victoria's readers to my little slice of the world...I hope you enjoy the visit. Stay a while, browse a little and I hope you come back as I am always coming up with something new...
Thank you to Victoria for giving me this opportunity to meet new people and to build a stronger relationship with old friends. It is a blessing I will cherish forever.
Good luck with the give away, I am excited to find out who the winner will be!
Tomorrow I will have the photos of my finished porch project. Wow it took a long time!

4 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

All those new readers will love you and your blog as much as we do!

Victoria Hayden said...

Janet,
It truly is my pleasure to spotlight you and let everyone know about your great blog and business! I am sure many will want to be here often and enjoy visits as I do. I think you are an inspirational mother, wife, friend and overall woman! Thank you again for your generosity as well on the giveaway...someone will be very lucky! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!!

Hugs to you friend,
~Victoria~

Unknown said...

Hi Janet,
Your vacation looks wonderful...glad you had a nice time. Cant wait to see your new porch!
annie

the wild raspberry said...

what a great giveaway...very exciting!
victoria seems like such a sweet gal...isn't it wonderful to be blessed with such friendships?
have a lovely day
chasity