Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Civic Duty

Just to let you know ...
I am on jury duty and you can find me at the Kane County Court House in lovely Geneva Illinois...

...thankfully it is surrounded by outstanding shopping possibilities. As much as I am a patriot, I really hope they don't choose me. With Hannah's Party around the corner I am about to panic...
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about jury duty and top that off with more creative ideas for the party...the brain is about to explode.
I will keep you posted...we can use our computers.

3 comments:

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Oooh Jury Duty! Is it weird that I kind of want to get called for Jury Duty? I think it would be fun!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I only want to do Duty Jury if is a high profile case, I can write a book about it and make some $...isn't that horrible??? LOL Hope they don't choose you!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I always feel the same way...I have never had to serve....YET!