Monday, January 25, 2010

Can you feel... in the air?

I feel the love of glass!

I hit one of my favorite "junk" shops last week
in seach of Valentine Finds.

Pink Toile Napkins fit the bill and how about a perfect little bowl to match.

Lots of pink depression glass
But what caught my eye over and over again
was plain Glass!

Cut Glass

Stamped or Pressed Glass

I also thought of a romantic lace table cloth or

my pink floral bedspread as a table cloth.

What to do with these fun finds.
Well, a tea party would fit the bill
but a little wine tasting could be fun as well.

A little game of HEARTS any one?

What do you have in mind for Valentines Day?


Xanna's Jewelry Box said...

Lovely, romantic finds and ideas! You always know how to inspire!

Jen R. said...

Great finds!! Love that glass!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Chocolate...lots of chocolate!!


Beautiful!!! Love it:)

Have a nice day!!

Anette - Norway:)

traci said...

beautiful!! love the little vignette on the table. see you in a few hours. looking forward to it!

tara said...

Oh I love all of that glass, I have a thing for glass and silver too! I hope you have a wonderful Valentines tasting sounds fun!

Firefly Hill said...

What beautiful finds...



怎麼會這樣 said...

cool blog,期待更新.........................