Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you Victoria


Welcome to all of Victoria's readers to my little slice of the world...I hope you enjoy the visit. Stay a while, browse a little and I hope you come back as I am always coming up with something new...
Thank you to Victoria for giving me this opportunity to meet new people and to build a stronger relationship with old friends. It is a blessing I will cherish forever.
Good luck with the give away, I am excited to find out who the winner will be!
Tomorrow I will have the photos of my finished porch project. Wow it took a long time!

4 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

All those new readers will love you and your blog as much as we do!

Victoria@WhimsybyVictoria said...

Janet,
It truly is my pleasure to spotlight you and let everyone know about your great blog and business! I am sure many will want to be here often and enjoy visits as I do. I think you are an inspirational mother, wife, friend and overall woman! Thank you again for your generosity as well on the giveaway...someone will be very lucky! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!!

Hugs to you friend,
~Victoria~

Firefly Hill said...

Hi Janet,
Your vacation looks wonderful...glad you had a nice time. Cant wait to see your new porch!
annie

the wild raspberry said...

what a great giveaway...very exciting!
victoria seems like such a sweet gal...isn't it wonderful to be blessed with such friendships?
have a lovely day
chasity