Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Baby....

....turned double digits.




I can't believe my Maguire Gerard Doherty
is 10 years old today





It is just like yesterday that I rocked him to sleep for every nap time.
I never wanted to let him go and savoured ever minute I had with
this tiny (well 8lbs 11oz is not so tiny)
"sack o' potatos"





He has filled our lives with such love and joy,
it's hard to imagine he is growing so quickly.





Thank you God for the blessing of being his parent and
having the opportunity to love him and guide him.




Now...as you will see my other to nuts, have birthdays in the following months
November 8th for Hannah
exactly 1 year and one month from the date of Mac's Birth.
December 12th for Shea
He has a little more spacing 4 years 2 months.
HUMMMM...could you tell my cycle .

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Wow, double digits! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday to your not so little guy anymore!!! He's a cutie!

:) T

Anonymous said...

What a great kid...Dad

traci said...

Well, happy birthday to Mac. Love his name. hope he has a good one.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Sweet, sweet photos. It is hard to watch them grow. I am having a hard time with my youngest....every day I swear he acts bigger and it is kinda breaking my heart. Did you get your apron yet??

Dianna said...

Don't blink or you'll miss something!

Anonymous said...

my mom is the best.

Mac