Monday, June 15, 2009

Brief interuption of the "journey"


While catching up on my blog reading tonight, I discovered Matthew Mead has a new website that offers so many unbelievable ideas. I own all of his books and use them constantly for inspiration.
I am not sure if I am going to do this correctly..but when I saw the icebox treats I almost fell for the Strawberry Cheesecake...I must learn more them and how to make them asap.
Enjoy the site, I know I will and I also know I will be subscribing as well.

4 comments:

tracey said...

I'm off to check it out...
T

Ms. Tee said...

Just the photo you posted alone is wonderful! :) I've seen his books before, but I'll def. have to subscribe to his blog!

annechovie said...

Looks very cool! Thank you for the tip.

Tara said...

Off to check this out, I think my mom would like this too! :)