Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Lovin!


My favorite part of summer has to be NATURE. The kids and Maggie have so much fun watching all the animals around us. Tonight's show...FROG DATING.

When I say close I mean really close. Maggie gets as close as she possibly can.

This frog did not move for at least 5 minutes while Maggie sniffed him, the kids stared in awe, and I ran to get the camera.
The big pond is across the street and our little pond is in the empty lot next to us. My guess is this fella was looking for his girlfriend who was croaking to beat the band while he hopped across the street.

Too bad the date was cancelled ... this fella was going back to the big pond where hopefully he would not have the same fate as so many of his friends. Frogs+Road+Cars=Disgusting....catch my drift.

3 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Wow! What a moment you captured! Too cute! Not sure if I could have picked up that froggy though...was it slimy?LoL! Great photos!
Tracy

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Love summer!!!...However...do NOT love frogs!!!LOL

Ms. Tee said...

I'm so glad you saved him from the road! Those are such great photos - I love them. We have lots of frogs near us, because our neighbor has a big fountain and a pond. There always hopping around in our yard. :)